There’s always gonna be that one person that you can’t get out of your mind no matter how hard you try.
currently dying of leg cramps
- ♈ ARIES: The fire of Aries is spontaneous and hot. The type of fire they would represent is a pile of dry kindling that burns fast but cannot sustain itself for the long haul. They have much energy in the beginning, but soon may get bored or tired and their fire begins to die out. That is until they find something new that sparks the fire within them again.
- ♉ TAURUS: The earth of Taurus is simple and sensible. It would represent Earth in it's most solid form. The only way to make it change is working the earth as a garden or having the tools that it needs in order to build and change.
- ♊ GEMINI: The air of Gemini is always changing direction. First the winds blow one way, then another. It's a metaphor for how our mind solves a puzzle, first thinking one way and then trying a different approach. Gemini would represent a restless and searching wind.
- ♋ CANCER: The water of Cancer is that of the changing tides. Regular rhythms that bring food and nurture the creatures who live there. But this is also about the water of a smoothly surfaced lake. No movement is apparent, yet beneath the surface there is movement, currents and much hidden activity.
- ♌ LEO: The fire of Leo is brilliant and intense. It's like the summer Sun that relentlessly shows up every day and whose heat continues to build over a period of time. Leo's fire would be the fire you make by rubbing stick and stones together. It starts as little sparks, but then starts to grow and expand, slowly gaining enough heat, strength and energy to bring warmth to those around them.
- ♍ VIRGO: The earth of Virgo is a changeable earth, light to the touch. It's about practical analysis -- using mental tools to discern the best use for what is around us. Virgo becomes the soft soil after altering Taurus' solid earth. The soul is adaptable and will work in whatever environment you put it in.
- ♎ LIBRA: The air of Libra is about equilibrium. Even the atmosphere needs to rest, so here, we seek ways to give our thoughts temporary respite from their never-ending movement. Libra would represent the calm air on a perfect day. It's not wildly blowing, but still moving all around us without distraction.
- ♏ SCORPIO: The water of Scorpio is fixed and frozen, but it is a mistake to think that ice doesn't flow. It does flow -- and with great power. Think of a glacier, moving so very slowly, yet with enough power to flatten a forest or even a mountain.
- ♐ SAGITTARIUS: The fire of Sagittarius is warming, not hot -- but that's because it's far away. It's like a light in the distance that reminds us why we are heading in that direction or the stars that have been used for navigation. This is the fire of inspiration whose heat can motivate the mind to reach out into the wilderness.
- ♑ CAPRICORN: The earth of Capricorn is that of foundation and structure. It's about having a stable base so we don't build our life on shifting sand. Even the great mountains earth, and if it weren't for their foundational integrity, we couldn't climb upon them. Capricorn's earth is what the ground becomes after moving Virgo's soil. It is what we make of it. It becomes the end result of all the hard work and changes we had to make to get where we are today.
- ♒ AQUARIUS: The air of Aquarius can be like the winds after a lightning strike. Large amounts of air are moved around suddenly in such a storm, and that which survives this intensity gets to enjoy the calm after the storm.
- ♓ PISCES: The waters of Pisces are about the waters of consciousness itself. We live in a sea of thoughts and feelings and beliefs. The type of water Pisces would be are the calm, trickling streams, leading to all kinds of bodies of water. These waters connect each of us to one another in ways that go beyond our rational understanding of life.
look whos still single in 2014
i can’t believe we live in a world where someone on tumblr can call chris evans a dorito in the tags of some post and have it circulate so widely that robert downey jr calls him that often enough that chris evans gets the joke behind it.
In 2010, there were 8 school shootings in the US.
In 2011, there were 10.
In 2012, there were 14.
In 2013? 28.
If that doesn’t horrify you, then I don’t know what would.